Real Estate Training Courses
Melbourne, Regional Victoria
What's Covered in the Agents Representative Course
The Agent Rep Course is appropriate for people who work in Real Estate and want to keep up to date, as well as people who want to work in the Real Estate industry.
Keep Up to Date
Our course will teach you all you need to know about current changes to:
- Sales / Sec 32 vendor Statements
- Privacy policies
- The residential tenancies act
- The best APPS to use to help you
We cover the same course material as TAFE.
Our Course Work will provide you with the credentials to be employed as an Agent Representative under section 16(1)(b) of the Estate Agents Act 1980.
This course covers three subjects which you need to complete to become competent for employment in the Real Estate industry.
These subjects are:
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the Real Estate industry
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and Ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify Legal and Ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work.